1B - RECON MISSION (Private Flight) 20 minutes
- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney Airport, NSW
RECON MISSION - 20 Minutes (Private Flight - 1 to 4 passengers)
For "Share with Others" bookings (1 or 2 passengers), please click here
- DEPARTS: Sydney Airport (Mascot)
- AVAILABILITY: Upon Request
- SEATING: Share with Others & Private Flight Options
- ADRENALIN RUSH: Extreme
- Harbour Bridge & Opera House.
- Manly & North Head.
- Watsons Bay / Bondi / Maroubra.
- Cape Banks & Botany Bay.
- 20 minute adrenalin pumping doors-off flight.
- Sydney’s only military style MD500E helicopter.
- Same helicopter used by covert Special Forces, Law Enforcement & Military from around the world.
- Airborne adventure. Highly manoeuvrable and extremely fast – you’ll travel further during the flight.
- Helmet mounted GoPro for each passenger to capture footage not only of your mission experience but the full walk up and action around the aircraft prior to your departure. Complete with pilot/ATC comms and a movie soundtrack (optional purchase).
- The company & aircraft are 100% owned & operated by the very experienced Sydney based, helicopter pilot, Mark Fitzsimmons (8000+ hours).
For “Share with Others” flights it’s a maximum of 3 passengers per flight all next to an open door or window if you choose to keep the door on with a headset provided instead of a helmet. If booking for 3 passengers, we automatically upgrade you to Private Flight at a discounted rate. Flights are generally conducted on the weekends.
Our MD500E Helicopter can actually seat 4 passengers, however we will only allow 4 passengers when it’s one group making the booking for all 4 seats (and if one passenger is 60kg or less). Note: 4th middle seat (60kg< passenger) is between the pilot and the front right passenger – it has a slightly restricted view over the aircraft console. Groups of one, two or three can also book a “Private Flight” by purchasing all seats at a discounted rate with NO requirement for one passenger to be less than 60kg). Note: Maximum passenger weight of 110kg (per person) and 350kg (total for up to 4 passengers) for Private Flight missions.
All door off operations are at the discretion of the Pilot in Command. Minimum age for travel is 10 years of age for the doors OFF option and not less than 3 years of age (and a minimum weight of 16kg) with the door ON. All passengers between 3 & 18 years must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
Not allowed into the Terminal building or anywhere within the general area of operations.
We request that all mission participants check-in 20 minutes prior to departure. Note: We always endeavour to get away on time, however on occasions, flight departure times can vary due to operational considerations. Please allow for this contingency in your schedule.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS GO!